They have given up 1.04 goals per game. Their overall record is: Won: 7, Lost: 11 and Drawn: 10. In the last year, they have played 28 matches. They have averaged scoring 1.07 goals a match.
FAR Rabat are 2.82 with Marathonbet. Mouloudia Oujda are best priced to win at 2.82 with Marathonbet. 2.82 is the best price on the Draw (Marathonbet)... These are among the best prices for the 1X2 market.
We wrote everything! If you like the site, and it is useful, we invite you to subscribe to our Social pages and post a positive review.
Bookmakers odds are constantly updated on our database and are updated immediately on the website. When a page is used, odds are refreshed every 60 seconds, without the need to reload.
High Payout Recommended Odds
An interesting fact that comes out is the average Goals and losses of the two teams, it emerges that Mouloudia Oujda has a total average score of and FAR de Rabat has an average of Goal.
Recent form over the last year: they have played 28 games. Their overall record is won 8, lost 10 and drawn 10. They have conceded 1.21 goals per game. They have averaged scoring 1.04 goals a match.
When you register for free, you can navigate to the User Settings section located in the upper left column. There, you can personalize your bookmaker list, unselecting those that you do not want to use.
We produce a further average between the two previously calculated values, which will become If we compare this value with the average goal of their league in the second half, we will conclude that the first value is lesser than with the championship average, of 1.5 Gol. two teams score is lesser than with the average calculated on the league, respectively and 1 Goals. We create a further average between the two previously calculated values, which will become If we compare this value with the average goal of their championship, we will conclude that the first value is lesser than with the average championship, of 2.5 Goals. Now we put these values in comparison with the average calculated throughout the championship that dispute to see if these two teams score more or less than the others in the first half.
The bookmaker's profit would be the remaining 7. For example, if you were to bet 100 on outcomes with a 92% payout, you would get back 92 from each bet on average. On larger payouts, bookmakers operate with lower margins and higher odds. The payout is the percentage returned to the bettors in total and is the opposite value of the bookmakers margin. On average it is always better to use bookmakers with a high payout to place your bets.
These statistics are a fundamental resource and can assist you in understanding the number of goals scored in the match, representing a record of goals scored in the passes of the championship Morocco - Botola Pro compared with those of the teams FAR de Rabat and Mouloudia Oujda Good reading!.
Yes, you can always change the format in which you view the odds. You can then use those settings across devices. In addition to decimal (European) odds, you can switch formats to fractional (UK) and American odds. If you are registered, you can choose from the list of different formats at any time by clicking the link in your profile settings. If you do not have an OddsExplorer account yet, the link is available in the left column, above the indicated time zone.
We have 36% chance that the home side will win, 45% chance that the game will end in a draw and 19% chance that the away team will win. This Monday there is a very interesting match as FAR Rabat face Mouloudia Oujda and here is our prediction.
Recent form over the last year: they have played 28 games. They have conceded 1.21 goals per game. They have averaged scoring 1.04 goals a match. Their overall record is won 8, lost 10 and drawn 10.
During this championship FAR de Rabat he won at home 3 times out of 14 away from home, scoring and suffering 13 and 12 goals. The outcome of the match is uncertain having FAR de Rabat done 2 points less of Mouloudia Oujda Only based on the statistics, we would play a double or avoid betting on this match. Since there is an initial equilibrium situation due to equal statistics, we go to study all the data collected to clarify and determine if and what will be the winner of the match, and all other outcomes. Mouloudia Oujda instead he beat the his opponent 6 on 14 times at home, scoring and undergoing 15 and 12 goals.
Mouloudia Oujda - FAR Rabat
The average number of goals for FAR Rabat has been 0.67 goals and Mouloudia Oujda average 0.33. The average goals scored per match in contests between these two teams is 1.0.
For example, if you were to bet 100 on outcomes with a 92% payout, you would get back 92 from each bet on average. The bookmaker's profit would be the remaining 7. On larger payouts, bookmakers operate with lower margins and higher odds. On average it is always better to use bookmakers with a high payout to place your bets. The payout is the percentage returned to the bettors in total and is the opposite value of the bookmakers margin.
We have collected statistics on the championship in Morocco - Botola Pro and on the two teams and, if you are registered on the site, you can see them all, together with the percentages calculated by our algorithms. This article thoroughly analyzes the match between Mouloudia Oujda and FAR de Rabat.
Predictions on the outcomes of future matches of more than 200 football leagues worldwide, calculated thanks to complex automatic algorithms. The statistics are updated in real time.